View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #9
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: Do you think The Wolverine could be the best 2013 superhero film?

Iron Man 3 will be top grossing one of 2013 without a doudt.My response to Iron Man 3 has been Meh.I haven't seen anything that makes me want to spend money on It.

Man of steel Is going to be a Batman begins style hit.The final trailer Is making me reconsider my oporion on It.

The Wolverine has going for It It can surprise people.Box office It's best hope If Hugh Jackman and better reaction can get close to what Origins made.

Thor was weakest marvel studios film for me.I enjoyed Cap better.Hell Even Iron Man 2 was better than Thor In my oporion.Captain America:Winter solder Is the only disney/MS film I have much Intrest In so far.Thor:The Dark World will likely do close to what first film did.