View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #81
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Iron Man 3 vs Man Of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderrocks View Post
I have watched stardust , the Tudors , immortals , and the movie he just made with Bruce Willis and my dad is half British i know how many people missed out for 007 but my point regarding Henry at age 22 he would have been 007 had director martin Campbell gotten his way but we all know what happened Craig won it and got nominated for the bafta for it and how could i be biased towards Henry because he is superman and i post in dc forms when i would have preferred Henry as 007 then as the man of steel ?
First thing, not trying to be rude, but some kind of punctuation really makes run on sentences easier to understand.

In answer to the part of your post that I bolded above.....

You are a Superman fan.
You are a DC comics fan.
In a thread about which would do better... a Marvel movie or a DC movie, you are the one that stated that the younger, and not as experienced, nor as rewarded by his peers, actor appearing in an upcoming DC movie, is 10 times the actor as the one that has 30 years more experience and multiple awards and nominations in the acting field (who also happens to be in a Marvel movie). Sounds like bias to me.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote