View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #53
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgaz View Post
It's not so much the choreography I'm talking about (as all fight scenes can be criticised on a technical level for something), more the anticipation and buildup. A lot of that though will be down to the fact that we as fans know we're finally about to see Superman punch something onscreen for the first time in a loooooong time
More than that but a quality fight! Supermn II-IV's battles made me cringe as a kid they were so bad. And lets not even mention Smallville's pushes and shirt grab tug-a-wars. The women were the gladiators on that show. Superboy and Lois & Clark... I can't even speak to those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I sure hope its better than Bane vs Batman from Rises cause both their fights in that were really poorly cheorographed.
Slowest fights I've ever seen for any Batman movie. But MOS will have to be better. Zack will see to that. Watchmen alone put me at ease on that worry.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow