View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #98
Visualiza
What is a yout?

Thumbs up Re: Iron Man 3 vs Man Of Steel

Hard to say at this point, and while I won't outright declare IM3 to be a winner, I'm more optimistic about this film than MoS.

I seem to be in the minority, but I think the twist in IM 3 sounds very clever, and I like just about everything else I've read about the movie thus far.

As for MoS, I can't quite draw a bead on it just yet, although mostly due to the lack of info. Loved the 2nd trailer, but wasn't too impressed by the 3rd. Visually, I find it very appealing; everything from Supes costume, to the FX, and the cinematography look incredible.

Cast? Tossup; they both look stellar to me. If I had to choose, I'd give IM3 the edge, if only for the fact that the stars have proven themselves to complement each other well in these roles. Box office take? I'd say IM3, but the buzz for MoS has been off the charts as of late, so it's anyone's guess, really. If both films are equally good, I'd say IM rakes in more due to recent successes in the MCU. Either way, the stage is set for one Hell of a summer season.

Visualiza is offline   Reply With Quote