View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #986
ITheSymbioteI
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
When the littlest thing is just saying I enjoy the first film's suit, I would suggest that you should get over it and just move on to someone else. Me liking the first film's suit shouldn't make your head explode where you have to find out why I'm not a so-called fan of change.
When did I ever say you have to like it? I'm not ripping my hair out, trying to get you to like the suit. All I'm saying is I disagree with you, and I stated why

What did you say about twisting words? Oh thats right, I'll forgive you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
And you're not even understanding my "argument" if you think I meant I wouldn't like the same costume to be used in the sequel. You're now just twisting my words around, the logical thing for a poster to do on here, so I forgive you for that

Give me those bigger eyes on the first suit with a full on "belt" and different boots and you have something that I'd enjoy.
True enough, I know what you meant. But you do see the flaw I pointed out in your point, right?

I'll give you this though, I do agree with the last sentence. I would have liked to see that suit, then something like this one in the 3rd movie.