View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #388
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,267
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

I didn't realize he was that old either. I was thinking 85ish.

Sydney was a great character. And he did a great job with him.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now