View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:53 AM   #57
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: The #4 movie - which movie series will have it first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blalex620 View Post
^^^ They disregard everything Singer says in favor of believing that the movie is X4: Days of Future Past when he said it's not that
Singer already said that this is a sequel to X3 and FC. So DOFP is both X4 and FC2. I'm not disregarding what Singer said. You made it sound like we are making this up.

Quote:
"I wrote the story for ‘First Class' and produced it so this is a chance to not do a sequel to ‘First Class' or a sequel to ‘X-Men 3' but to do both I guess in a way," Singer told us. "In ‘Days of Future Past' the story structure is a fantastic way to do that."
http://www.superherohype.com/feature...of-future-past
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
And having half the cast for X:FC doesn't say anything to you? Just so you know (as I know you already know, but I'm being sarcastic) Days of Future Past is an alternate timeline story for the future, so it's most likely that XFC and X3 crews will be going into the future after Xavier or someone like him has been killed.

Do you think, if they make an X-Men movie after this, ostensibly without the FC cast, they'll call it X-Men 5?
Days of Futue Past is also a sequel to First Class but the question of this thread is which movie series will have the 1st #4 movie. And DOFP is both First Class movie #2 and X-Men (with the original cast) movie #4, so X-Men gets the title for having the 1st #4 movie. It doesn't matter if the title of the movie is X-Men 4. Its a continuation to X-Men 3, its not a spin-off or a prequel, so its X-Men 4.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 04-24-2013 at 04:04 AM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote