View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #68
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc View Post
Oh yeah, it's more mature than IM1 for sure. If it was on a scale it's much more TDK like than Avengers or even IM1 like. Yeah, I'd check it out yourself before you let you kid see it I think. There is some much heavier stuff in this one that I don't think he'll understand to be honest, in fact there's not a hell of a lot of 'Iron Man' in the movie, it's much more a character piece. The humour I'm not so sure of, it's funny in parts, but some of the humour seems to be played at some pretty serious times which is a bit jarring, I don't know about the funniest MCU film, I guess that comes down to taste.
I keep hearing this, If I'm more of a dark knight person than an Avengers one, would this mean I'd like this film more? If i was more of an Avengers fan would i likely be more disappointed in this?

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10