View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #109
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: The french actor Omar Sy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Dropping most of first Class cast hints as to where Bryan Singer,Lauren SHueller Donnor,and the new regime at Fox want to go In future.Another sign this Isn't rothman run fox anymore.He wanted to do prequel sinoffs after last stand to save money and keep doing films.

Bishop's power would work better against sentinles than In past.Bishop may simply be a new mutant In the battle against Sentinles.If they Incorprate the original comic's having some mutants as prisoners Bishop might even help Wolverine stage a jailbreak.

How much time the film spends In future are who exactly Is the time traveler or travelers are going to be very Intresting to find out.
There will be several travellers, I feel sure of it. Otherwise we have two different casts who never interact and the film has to flash back and forth between them. Easier to blend them together, I think.

But it depends what Singer has in mind - he does tend to split his ensemble movies into small groups without much of a mass gathering for huge teamwork. In X2, the cast operated in small groups. I hope we see a bit more of a big team at some point in this one.