View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #93
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Jim View Post
Now hold on a second...

I just read the article about how Bishop and Warpath have been "confirmed". Please notice the "" around "confirmed".

What necessarily makes that automatic that BooBoo is Warpath? Warpath is supposed to be big, BooBoo is a little dude. Sure he's built, but he's not some 6' something big dude!

For my money, unless someone has more information than I have seen, I'm thinking that Warpth is Adan, and not BooBoo (and yes, I read his off the cuff statement about "bursting into flames", but I'm not buying it).

Here's a pic:

Hopefully the pic will come through. If not, could someone post a side by side of Warpath and Canto?

He sure looks the part, way more than BooBoo!
Why would a Mexican actor play a native American? It seems reasonable to conclude that Booboo would play that role.

And regarding your failed attempts to post pictures, you need to host them with an external site such as imageshack and then use that url on here. Previewing a post beforehand will enable you to see if it's worked.