View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:41 AM   #825
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superherofan123 View Post
Why does that anger you? I'd love to see Cavill ad Supes leading the JL. And if Snyder and Goyer are involved it will be done right. I feel like I'm the only one with any faith in these guys when it comes to JL. I also think they are much further along with JL than any one on here knows, IMO.
I'm right there with you...I want to see Cavill as Superman in Justice League so bad....he is the best looking Superman we've had I years. I'm very optimistic when it comes to Man of Steel. Lucky for people who want to see this happen like us it seems that we will get just that since there will be references throughout the movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-El View Post
I just don't like the idea of Superman sharing the screen with any JL character. 100% Superman or not at all.
Why do you not want a Justice League movie? I think that would be awesome. And if I'm misunderstanding you somehow why do you not want Henry Cavill's Superman in a Justice League movie? I want to see him play Superman as much as possible....screw stopping after a trilogy if they can keep coming up with good stories

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers