View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #536
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Default Re: The Official GAMBIT Discussion thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilClareToo View Post

God, if Rogue gets in her high horse and starts in on Gambit, I hope Asmus makes Gambit call her out on her bull***** and says something on the lines of...
"Well, at least I didn't rush off and f#ck the first genocidal mutant terrorist I could find..."

I hope they repair these two characters and relationship at some point. I really liked Rogue in the late 80's and early 90's (heck, she was a pretty fun villain back when I started reading X-Men. Yes, I'm THAT old!)

BTW, what does Bryan Singer have against Gambit? He is pretty much putting every major mutant in Days of Future Past except our Cajun (and Nightcrawler, but I get maybe why he isn't in). Would it kill him to have Gambit make an awesome cameo taking down a Sentinel? I guess we should look at the bright side...At least he can't destroy Gambit like he did Storm and Rogue...
Maybe it's a timing issue. We last saw a young Gambit in the 70's, right? How old would he be in DOFP? I suppose he could be the Witness... All white haired and old.

Proud Co-founder of Gambitís Royal Flush
squeekness is offline   Reply With Quote