Re: The #4 movie - which movie series will have it first?
On a side note, if there's an Iron Man 4 I think they should use the story "The Five Nightmares" from Fraction's run on the series. It's the perfect storyline for the movies for a number of reasons:
1. It fits with their more low fantasy, semi-realistic sci-fi approach to the series.
2. It connects to the first IM by having the villain be Ezekial Stane.
3. It brings in S.H.I.E.L.D. who are missing from IM3.
4. It take Iron Man/Tony Stark to the next level personally and as a hero.
5. It finally shows someone taking Stark's tech and taking it to the next level.
1) Man of Steel 2) Thor 2 3) The Wolverine 4) Pacific Rim 5) Iron Man 3 6) Oblivion 7) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 8) Ender's Game 9) Beautiful Creatures 10) After Earth