View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #15
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksb36 View Post
Remember in the comics Peggy was a blonde, too. We all need to remind ourselves that the Marvel movie universe is not the Marvel comics universe. Nowhere I repeat nowhere has it been stated that EVC is playing Sharon Carter--only that she's Agent13. There's no rule that states that Agent13 is SC in the Marvel movie universe. Feige has been VERY flexible with the comic tropes (cough--Mandarin, anyone?) and based on all the evidence taken together it does not look like EVC has a very big part.

Clearly I may be wrong. But all the evidence points to HA having a very substantial part and based on the sheer numbers of characters in TWS, it seems most likely that she is indeed SC.
*What* evidence that EVC doesn't have a very big part....?
She has been officially listed as "Agent 13," and the "love interest." There is literally no one else that describes than Sharon Carter.

It'll be good to see Hayley again. But the reports make it clear that it's *young* Hayley, and that she's shooting flashback scenes for CATWS and a Marvel One-Shot. The One-Shot hasn't been confirmed as modern day or WWII (or post-WWII) era, but I'd be willing to bet that it's a flashback that ties in with CATWS as well.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014