View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:12 AM   #34
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny View Post
Fair enough, but Neal MacDonough went to the Iron Man 3 premiere, and Dum-Dum Dugan was certainly a minor role.

Fair enough, but it's Robert Redford. It is a casting coup. Not to mention we don't know if that itself a large role.

Not to mention that as Agent 13 is a physical role, one believes. She'd need more time to prep.

Because you're supposed to? Also, it comes straight from Marvel, so...

I can understand her being listed behind Mackie, Stan, Johansson, Jackson, maybe even Smudlers. But when she's listed behind St-Pierre? yep, don't think we'll see much of her.
I don't think EVC needs much prep time for the physical stuff in the movie since Revenge already has her doing some physical stunts and action. It may not be on par with the action in a Marvel movie, but she's not exactly too far behind.

As for her listing, I really leaning towards Marvel is holding back on how much she's a part of this movie and the franchise's future. They may be use her quite a bit in her right away or will introduce her, get her a little bit of action, and go full-bore with her in future movies.