View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:23 AM   #122
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Default Re: 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
People have to finally accept that this Rogue is not the 90's show Rogue - she's far different. Whether or not that's a bad thing is another topic, but to think she'll go around the corner and miraculously turn into cartoon Rogue is a bit silly.

If anything, I would HATE to see Rogue suddenly become a wise-cracking flying Sentinel-punching rebel - because that's not who the character in these movies is. I never was a fan of the movie universe Rogue, nor of Anna's portrayal, but if they're gonna bring her back, at least deal with the character already created in these movies, and not bring the same actor to play a totally different character with the same name essentially.
Yeah I Agree that Rogue wont be 90's cartoon Rogue. But I think the Rogue that we should get in this film, should be a little more mature and Badass. She cant still be that scared little girl who doesnt want to touch anyone.

Plus this is basically a war on mutants. She would have to step up, as she would be one of the older X-Men now.
Rogue can be badass in this film, just maybe not a wisecrack, but she can definitely be a force to reckon with.

FILMRAPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
M-2 is offline   Reply With Quote