View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #946
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
really? I hate that, hopefully it's not the case. Too much Jane. The main point/driving point of the story better not be to "save jane"...he should save her, but that shouldn't be the biggest part of the story. It should be that the 9 realms are in danger.

So sick of this romance crap...no way in hell is Thor's and Jane's relationship going to be the driving point of the movie. To each their own, but I think this is just horrible
I think the Jane thing will be a side story, the main point will be saving the realms, but part of this will be Odin and Frigga's disapproval of Thor courting a mortal, and the strain between Sif and Jane. Sif loves Thor, and probably Sif is who Odin and Frigga want Thor to be with.

Malekith will threaten Earth which draws Thor as it's protector. Side plot will be Thor and Jane, the other side plot will be Thor needing Loki's help. In fact I'd venture that Thor and Loki will be more of a major plot than the love triangle.