View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #153
THUNDERSTRIKE
OFFENSIVE AND INSULTING

Default Re: The Spiderman Trade Paperbacks/HC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Thomas View Post
Aloha,
Much thanks for turning us on to this web site. I could have saved about $13 on my last purchases with them. Will check them out first from now on.
Spidey rules
you're welcome, DT... I've checked around here and there and everywhere possible on the internet, and there is just absolutely no other place around that has prices as low as the ones they offer for various trades and hardcovers...

and their methods of shipping includes VERY secure and protected packing from any possible damage while in transit to your location...

if anyone else can find a place with even lower prices than cheapgraphicnovels, then by all means, please turn us on to it...

SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR WHINING AND GROW A PAIR THAT YOUR DADDY CAN BE JEALOUS OF

YOU CAN'T HELP IT THAT LIFE SCREWED YOU OVER... IT'S JUST A TESTAMENT TO YOUR PATHETIC MEDIOCRITY

I'M NOT HERE TO NURSEMAID YOU... I'M HERE TO KICK YOUR FAT, LAZY, CATATONIC ASS AND AND GET SOME SENSE INTO YOU

JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE GOTTEN OLDER, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'VE ACHIEVED MATURITY... IT JUST MEANS THAT
TIME HAS GIVEN YOU MORE OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO GROW INTO AN EVEN BIGGER PRICK THAN YOU ALREADY ARE

THUNDERSTRIKE is offline   Reply With Quote