View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #61
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: Guy Pearce is Aldrich Killian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
In terms of what Aldrich can do, yes, he's more powerful. But based on his relationship with Iron Man/Tony Stark, I prefer Stane.
Oh okay, makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Obidiah Stane is still by far the best villain of the trilogy, IMO. Jeff Bridges was terrific and felt like the most menacing of the bunch. He was that inner threat. Someone close to Tony who was really a snake in the grass waiting to stab him in the heart and take everything he owned.

I loved the scene when he paralyzed Tony with that sonic device and then removed the arc reactor from Tony's chest, all the while revealing he was the one who ordered the hit on him, he was going to kill Pepper, take his technology and his company etc.

Great villain. Nobody, not even Aldrich Killian, came up to the standard of Stane's class.
Agreed with everything you said about Stane. Imo, he's a great villain and the second best of the MCU under Loki so far.

Haven't seen Killian yet, so I don't know where he ranks.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote