View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #54
Kiltak

Default Re: How to avoid rehashing elements from the Nolan Trilogy

To be honest I think WB should stepped in and not allowed Nolan to go with the ending they did. I think it makes making doing a JLA movie that much more difficult.

I understand Nolan and crew did not want to do another one but he could have left it open for them to make more films. The way it ends it makes it hard to use Batman with out having to do another film to explain how Batman is in JLA.

Most comic book fans are not going to understand why he is in JLA when in The Dark Knight Rise he gives up being Batman and loose his fortune. This in my opinion will hurt the film.

If Nolan had left the film open where Bruce was still Batman they could easily build off of Nolan Batman. They could go in and set if few years after The Dark Knight Rises with a new actor playing role of Batman/Bruce Wayne. They could have done it before JLA film and do like they did with Marvel films which sets the stage for JLA. As it stands that is going to be rather difficult to do.

It's going to be hard to sell the next Batman film to the general public, it really will be.

Kiltak is offline   Reply With Quote