View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:11 AM   #78
DarthMuppet
Side-Kick

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny View Post
Yeah, silly us. Believing Marvel studios when we should be believing latino review.

I'd rather think she's a minor character now and be pleasantly surprised later than think she'll have a major role and be disappointed when the movie comes out.
Don't misunderstand... I wasn't trying to insult anyone. Simply stating that I have tried repeatedly to get my point across and it hasn't seemed to do any good. Also, I'm not basing my statement off anything Latino review said. I'm basing it off the fact that one of my friends used to write press releases for a film studio. Most of the time, there just isn't much thought put into how press releases are worded(us movie geeks freaking out just doesn't factor in). Usually, the only time wording is carefully considered is if the studio is trying to conceal something. Based on that, Marvel either simply didn't think the order the cast was listed in a simple press release was that big a deal or they are trying to downplay EVC's involvement as a surprise for those who don't know who Agent 13 really is. Also, a press release is not the final billing for a film.