View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #66
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Griffith View Post
Don't think this will happen, but what if:

Natasha and Steve are the love interest/aspect of the movie. I seem to remember Marvel doing that in that Ultimate Avengers animated movie (though I haven't seen it in years, so I may be mis-remembering). And what if Agent 13 turns out to be Carol Danvers? Emily Van Camp could certainly pull it off and, if it's a small part here, it could lead to bigger things in The Avengers 2. Always thought the Peggy/Sharon/Steve dynamic was a little weird anyway. Though I'm sure that's how they'll go with it.

Just throwing a thought out there. I think Emily would actually make a great Capt/Ms Marvel and the difficult romance between Steve and Natasha (old fashioned man/modern woman) would be more intriguing than Cap falling for his past lover's granddaughter (or whatever Sharon's relation is to Peggy).

I don't know. Just an idea.

Personally, I would love it if Steve & Natasha became a couple because I think that the stark contrast in their personalities and beliefs would provide a tremendous amount of drama. Not to mention the fact that Chris and Scarlett have a great on screen chemistry already. Then in TA2 Joss could take them and blow their relationship to hell, which would be fun to watch.