View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
haha damn dude, I rescind my argument. You've eloquently swayed my mindset in a very proper and articulate way and have therefore earned my respect sir. Many thanks for being a proper gentleman in this discussion and not attacking me with your opinions against my own.. we need more like you on these boards lol

You to. I takes a lot more to actually read and consider another POV. A lot of the time this place is a conversation between two brick walls, and include myself here. This is quite refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
but seriously.. this movie needs to get here sooner than Novemeber, I am in no way spoiling myself to this film like I have with Iron Man, I loved the first Thor film way too much and know nothing about his comic history so I really want to be amazing upon my first viewing.
Usually I am fine with any and all spoilers, but part of me is considering avoiding everything once we start getting legit pbp from screenings. The same with MoS. There is just something a bit more tense when you aren't quite sure what is coming next.