View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #414
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastairbender View Post
Yap! I tell you, they dont know how to sell a movie. This is becoming First Class all over again. They started very late.And when they started, they were almost showing the entire movie. I remember that even when the movie arrived here in Portugal, very few people knew there was an x-men movie lol.. They don't know how to create hype. The next x-men is working better ( hope they don't exaggerate though). An x-men movie can achieve The avengers potencial and numbers. They just dont know how to do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
I was amazed that it didn't appear in front of Iron Man. If you want your comic book movie to get maximum exposure, stick it in front of another massive comic book movie. Not rocket science. What an incredible missed opportunity.
This is one of the things that I hate about FOX. I always wonder why the marketing of Paramount/Disney are so much better. FOX can come up with a good movie, but their marketing can easily ruin the box-office performance of their movies. People are right to say that if X-Men went to another studio, X-Men would probably perform at the box-office like a Harry Potter movie.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page