View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #473
marvelanddcfan
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

Hey guys, haven't posted any manips in a good long while.
I've been thinking for some time now; Justice League doesn't seem like a great idea for the studio right now. It would mean merging Ryan Reynold's horrific Green Lantern with Cavill's Superman, and going with a new Batman, while having to introduce Flash and Wonder Woman and Aquaman in their own movies, before finally putting out the Justice League. And if they decided not to do a crossover universe like Avengers did, it would just be a standalone film with a bunch of new actors cast, and that probably wouldn't do well either.

(Do forgive me, these were a little rushed)

So this is what I think the solution is. I believe Batman and Superman alone can rake in all the fans, attention, and success. Why try to fit a bunch of characters together unnecessarily right now when they aren't really cohesive, instead of taking characters who have been developed much more in a certain way (realistic, dark) and putting them together. With Nolan working behind Superman and Batman, it wouldn't be too difficult to make this happen. All that would really need to happen is to have Bruce come out of retirement to make a worldwide return as Batman, and JGL could remain Gotham's protector (Nightwing; why would JGL have become Batman, right after Batman was declared dead). In essence, I'm suggesting a World's Finest movie. It would be much more practical, and save a lot of time and money.

And maybe from there, they could reboot Green Lantern into a darker tone and carry on these characters into a JLA universe and what not.

I know not everyone will agree, just wanted to put this out there.

- M&DC

marvelanddcfan is offline   Reply With Quote