View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:40 AM   #11
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post

You to. I takes a lot more to actually read and consider another POV. A lot of the time this place is a conversation between two brick walls, and include myself here. This is quite refreshing.

Usually I am fine with any and all spoilers, but part of me is considering avoiding everything once we start getting legit pbp from screenings. The same with MoS. There is just something a bit more tense when you aren't quite sure what is coming next.
yeah I love trying to see where other people are coming from even if I usually don't agree with them in my minor disputes with other users haha, right now it's basically a crap shoot of what can and can't happen so I love the speculation.

The first movie I ever spoiled myself on was Avengers, I looked at a decent amount of spoilers for it but the only scene that was 'spoiled' for me was Hulk catching Tony thanks to the trailers and everything else was new to me, but on the other hand I looked at no spoilers for Dark Knight Rises and absolutely loved nearly every minute of it, including the Talia 'twist' if you want to call it that and had no idea it was coming so I was caught off guard and loved it.

Same with Man of Steel, I'm not really big on Superman he's never really interested me so I'm going into that movie with no real knowledge so I'm sure I'm going to love it. And I've spoiled too much of Iron Man 3 for myself (the twist and what not.. just didn't get out of the thread quick enough before that was revealed haha) but since I'm not a comic book guy I don't think it's going to affect my viewing pleasure too much, as reviews from the film seem very positive and I assume 80% of those people don't really know who The Mandarin is.

But Thor1 being the Phase 1 movie I enjoyed the most, I really don't want to ruin anything for myself and want to have virgin eyes for the theaters. One thing for sure is I don't want to see Kurse until I see it in person because he seems to be such a cool and powerful as well as intimidating character and I think his scenes will be one of the best parts of the film. I'll probably watch the next few trailers that come out but I don't want to allow myself to know too much of the plot like I did with Iron Man haha.

Anyways, essay over lol.

TLDR: I enjoy mutual discussion here and try to avoid fights, then went into trying not to spoil movies for myself anymore. Cheers!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )