View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #24
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Oh, thanks for that info. I knew something like that must have happened to Jane. Yeah, that's a pretty nasty way to get rid of Thor's girlfriend. What can I say, this is Odin's epic style to deal with people: "You are UNWORTHY! I take away your power and I'll cast you out!" Well, from Odin's point of view we are like... mh... apes, ants, children... who have no idea what true wisdom and power is. I can understand that to some point, but then I think Thor is an adult person (something 4.000 years old) and can decide for his own life.

It sounds cruel. Memories whiped and Thor must have still remembered everything! Heartbreaking. From then on he was just dating Sif and didn't care for Jane any longer? Just like that lol...

From the looks of the trailer, it could happen. Jane gets ultimate powers, rather by Malekith than Thor here. She might be used as a vessel for dark powers or whatever and can't deal with it or it gets out of control and *gosh* what if Thor has to kill her to make it stop???? O_O The official announcement of the movie says Thor has to sacrifice everything. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOG