View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #888
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: Discussion: The Economy, Fiscal Cliff, National Debt, And Other Financial Issues

So Congress wants to spend half a billion dollars on tanks that the Army doesn't want.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=179606996

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline