View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #814
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
Anyway, Joss hints toward Thanos in Phase 3? I'll run with it. He's also mentioned "villains" plural.

I assume some combination of Ultron and/or the MoE for Phase 2. Also, if he insists on using Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch they will indeed likely start out as MoE.
I think Thanos will be the main villain in A2 but in the sense that, and this is a bad example, Cobra Commander was the main villain in G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

Everything Cobra was doing was his plan but Firefly and Zartan were the ones who were really carrying it out and it was Firefly and Zartan who the Joes went head to head with and in the end, they were defeated while Cobra Commander got away.

I expect we'll see Thanos and the Masters of Evil have a similar dynamic, leaving the big battle w/ Thanos himself for Phase 3.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is online now   Reply With Quote