View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #44
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
But it's starting to become the prevailing opinion of these pre-screenings. It's just concerning that's all. We all expect so much from this movie.
Well, to be fair it was only one review before this one.

It's funny they said she was miscast considering shes one of the best female talents in the film industry as we speak.
Yeah, I can't understand how an actress of Amy's caliber could be considered miscast as a huge icon like Lois. Is it because of her hair? her age? Maybe she just doesn't fit some fans fantasies about a sexy dark haired Lois, they're not gonna be happy unless Megan Fox is playing her.

False or not I can't help to feel worried, I'm still hoping for a solid Lois and a movie that spikes her popularity, the comics aren't treating her very well. I feel like she really needs a positive reaction now more than ever.

"A 12 year old Ben Linus brought me a chicken salad sandwich. How do you think I'm doing?"

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."