View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #44
Andreth
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
But it's starting to become the prevailing opinion of these pre-screenings. It's just concerning that's all. We all expect so much from this movie.
Well, to be fair it was only one review before this one.

Quote:
It's funny they said she was miscast considering shes one of the best female talents in the film industry as we speak.
Yeah, I can't understand how an actress of Amy's caliber could be considered miscast as a huge icon like Lois. Is it because of her hair? her age? Maybe she just doesn't fit some fans fantasies about a sexy dark haired Lois, they're not gonna be happy unless Megan Fox is playing her.

False or not I can't help to feel worried, I'm still hoping for a solid Lois and a movie that spikes her popularity, the comics aren't treating her very well. I feel like she really needs a positive reaction now more than ever.

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD