View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #75
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
Well I just worry I guess. I want this film to be the best. I'd be much more at ease if the word was that Christopher Meloni was the weakest part of the film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
And I'm not saying that I trust the reviews completely either. I'm taking it with the same amount of salt as everyone else. It's just something to talk about that's all.
Don't these somewhat contradict each other in a sense?lol You don't trust the reviews completely but you'd feel much more at ease if the reviews were to say that someone else were the weakest link?lol Sorry, it's not that I'm making fun of you. I mean, I can understand entirely on the concern regarding on how this film is perceived, let alone the portrayal of these characters and such.

And no matter how much we care about the source material, I think I speak for some when I say that there's bound to be things from MOS that will irk people, regardless of how potentially great of a film it'll turn out to be since I don't think there's such a thing called "A perfect film".

Honestly, I'd wait until something much more trustworthy (someone or a site that's been known for being reliable and accurate with their news) actually says something before I raise up an eyebrow from anything that they say.