Thread: Kurse!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #304
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I'm torn between Thor defeating both, he and Loki fighting them two on two, or Kurse killing Malekith. I'd like to see Thor defeat them both because it's his film and to make up for not getting to do much in TA's final battle.

Honestly though, I'd like to see Thor defeat Kurse and finish of Malekith's who's getting the upper hand on Loki. Then for Kurse to awaken from being K'Oed and remember that his anger should be directed towards Malekith.
While Kurse killing Malekith makes sense in itself I can see it as sort of an anti-climax in terms of the power of Thor (and perhaps Loki). But at the same time it's also always interesting with complex villains so I just can't rule it out.

I think it's a good point that we haven't really seen that much from Thor yet, despite appearances in two movies. At least not compared to what he should be able to do. In that particular sense it seems right to see him really cut loose to defeat the enemies and set the bar for himself in The Avengers 2.

In any case it feels pretty good to debate various possibilities like this and think that all of them are cool, rather than being afraid of that the creators will do something wrong.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote