View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #178
Default Re: Which villain(s) should the reboot start with?

Mad Hatter needs to stay away. I really can't stand that character.

There are characters, that for my taste, aren't interesting at all, and would be a waste of other villains if they went with them. Mad Hatter is at the top of that list for me.

I don't see anything interesting in Deadshot, Man-Bat or Killer Croc that hasn't already been done in other comic book movies or action flicks in Hollywood.

I think the focus should be on creating stories that we haven't seen before. Even Riddler as a main villain seems kind of "been there done that". I can just imagine the kind of detective/crime story we would be getting with a more serious Edward Nygma. Probably something we've seen before in Batman Forever but less goofy or something Dark Knight-ish like what happened with Joker, or Se7en with Spacey's John Doe character or even something out of a Dexter Episode. It might be cool for one movie but I doubt it will be very original for all audiences going to see this thing.

"Guys, what would be your reaction if Alfred was Batgirl in this movie? You go watch the movie, everything cool, halfway through, Alfred becomes Batgirl."

Last edited by shauner111; 04-30-2013 at 02:12 PM.
shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote