Thread: Kurse!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #306
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yeah that's why my first choise is for Thor to go all out and kick both of their asses. I'd like to see Loki put up a good match against Malekith but since it's Thor's film I'd like for big brother to step in and finish it.

Thor definately doesn't seem to put as much effort into his battles as he could, so I'd say it's bout time we see him pull out the stops. I'm really hoping Thor's written as a show stealer in Avengers 2, because he definately could've been flashier in TA.
I hope so too but I guess that he at least got featured in all the most interesting battles in TA. He fought Iron Man, Hulk and the Chitauri Army/Loki. In that regard he at least was the most important and when TA2 likely has a different structure he can hopefully deliver the grandeur next time. Especially if T:TDW tells Whedon "you're thinking too small, THIS is what Thor is about!".

Edit: I rewatched THOR last night for the first time in quite some time and it was actually even better than I remembered. It made me think that it would have been cool if Thor had created a tornado around the portal, hurling the Chitauri around and then smashed them with one blow.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote