View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #80
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread. - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
You know, that kind of stuff just reinforces my feelings towards Iron Man 3. Why Marvel Studios does that kind of stuff is beyond me. And the whole thing I take from it, that's one of the reasons I was so disappointed, is just wasted potential.
I don't mind a twist. I just felt this one was completely unnecessary and did not enhance the character at all, but rather hurt him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I agree Alfred's Doc Ock was a top notch villain I must say, I'd rank him up there with the greats.
So would I. I thought he was fantastic. Easily the best villain out of the Raimi trilogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b View Post
in 2008 if a future me would come and visit me and told me that Obadia Stane is the best villain in all 3 movies i would i would beat him(me) into a come.
its sad what they did to Mandarin.
I was expecting Mandarin to be the best villain of the trilogy, but you know I think Obadiah is a great villain. It's just that the villains should have gotten better with the sequels instead of weaker. Obadiah was a great promising start to the villains of Iron Man. But his standard was never lived up to or surpassed, IMO.

- The Joker