View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #71
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04nbod View Post
Oh that is just the beginning. Then she was skuttled off to the runestaff dimension and left there for years. It got to the point Donald was accused of her murder. When she got out her memories were gone again and she married Keith Kincaid despite the fact she and Thor were practically living together in her aunts old apartment before she went into the other dimension. Where did Kincaid come back from? Was that not weird to him? She gets screwed over a lot. A LOT. Its why Jane fans have no faith in Marvel to do her justice at all.
Well, what can I say? That sounds all very awfull. But for some reason that little voice inside my head still whispers "Thor's worth it" lol. I'm glad they didn't wipe out too much. It was pretty precise eh? Just the Thor part, not her time at the college or something lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Jane has fans?
I felt terrible for having that as my first thought when 04nbod said "Jane fans". But then I saw your post and that made me feel better lol.