View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #84
kedrell
ThatsAlotOfNuts!!

Default Re: Guy Pearce is Aldrich Killian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Obidiah Stane is still by far the best villain of the trilogy, IMO. Jeff Bridges was terrific and felt like the most menacing of the bunch. He was that inner threat. Someone close to Tony who was really a snake in the grass waiting to stab him in the heart and take everything he owned.

I loved the scene when he paralyzed Tony with that sonic device and then removed the arc reactor from Tony's chest, all the while revealing he was the one who ordered the hit on him, he was going to kill Pepper, take his technology and his company etc.

Great villain. Nobody, not even Aldrich Killian, came up to the standard of Stane's class.

I'd agree. In fact Bridges's Stane is my favorite comic book supervillain in film to date for any movie. There's just so many different little levels to the character in that movie. It was brilliant, IMO. After him(for me) come Loki, Red Skull, Cox's Stryker in X2, and so on.