View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #67
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

It absolutely astonishes me that we still have mental midgets perpetuating the idea of Sony and Disney/Marvel "sharing" a character such as Spiderman. What do Disney/Marvel gain from such an accord? Do these people really believe that Disney/Marvel are going to want to share revenue with Sony when they just pumped out a $1.5 billion behemoth (not even counting DVD/BluRay sales)????? What's the point in that? I mean seriously what dollar amount do these dreamers think Spidey is worth to the point of Marvel ever even considering giving up some of their money. Consider that a good portion of the people who went to see TASM are the SAME FREAKIN' PEOPLE who went to see The Avengers.

Not only that, but do you think they really want to deal with Sony's creative team looking over their shoulder to make sure THEIR guy gets the treatment they want him to? How do you retcon Spidey considering that the Chitauri invasion happened in his own backyard and he was nowhere to be found? Lemme guess, he was on vacation .... I mean give me a break with this stuff.

Face it. Never gonna happen until Sony relinquishes the rights, they go bankrupt, or Disney/Marvel becomes desperate for unforseen reasons at this point. Every time I read yet another BS rumor about a Spidey appearance I just wanna .....

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote