View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #122
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor's power level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
Yes, it would be a bit silly if they made him into Thorcrawler but as a means to move around a battlefield is cool.
Yes it would be, but Thor was able to teleport via lightning in that Ultime Avengers cartoon so it's not like it's never happened. So Thor teleporting about 3 times throughout the movie would be okay to me, which would make it something he does in times of need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
idk, I think Thor was more durable than Hulk. He tanked a 17,000 foot fall. while a 30,000 foot fall KO'd Hulk. Yes. It KO'd him. idc that he was "awake when he fell" that doesn't mean the impact didn't KO him. banner wokeup right where hulk landed, you can see the impact crater..

also, the fact that in that final battle, they showed each avenger getting hurt at one point, then they showed thor, who wasn't only NOT hurt, but he kept fighting....I agree with whoever said it originally. In terms of durability...thor in the MCU so far is the standard to judge all others.
Thor and Hulk fell from about the same height, that jet didn't carry Hulk that far into the air before explode. I'd say both of them fell from around 30,000 feet or so.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote