View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #118
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Awesome

I'm glad to hear Thor garnering so much excitement, I was disappointed when darksayer said the crowd only went wild for Loki.
oh Don't get me wrong, when the trailer popped up people were murmuring, and even before Thor appeared the guy next to me said Holy S**t its THOR! and i think they were so astonished by the trailer and Loki was like the final cherry on top that made them scream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Sif View Post
lol, really? Even with that hairstyle? hehe. My jaw was dropping when we saw Thor and Sif on the battlefield and Thor catched Mjölnir thru the dust. That was mmmmmmmmmmmmm *drool*
That was a great shot, can't wait to see Thor's strength to be shown again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
I'm super excited for all the MCU movies I love these characters dearly I move from board to board when one movie is released to the next, I love both DC and Marvel, but I've always been more of a Marvel fan, allot of the trolls coming in to the IM3 boards have DC fanboy related user names(Not all, don't want to generalize either) some are good posters though voicing their opinion which is fine, some though .....tread the line very carefully and are very good at hiding their true intentions, and some are just spoiling everything to be *******s. I think IM3 being great is a good thing for all of our personal favorite MCU characters going forward, raises the bar and makes everyone step up their game, and even comic book movies in general, you hear Whedon talking now and he's like what do I have to do now to top this? I think from what I've read(And has been spoiled for me ) about IM3, it tried something to move the genre forward it may not work for everyone and I'm not saying it is the most original thing in the world, but it's done in a way that is refreshing IMO and has Shane Black written all over it. BUT this is the Thor thread! Who has seen that glorious teaser in theaters?

Holy wall of text that makes no sense because I'm typing super fast at work lol
After watching IM3, i really understood the vision of Black, he did what he wanted to do. Marvel seems to be giving their directors more freedom and if Alan Taylor is given the chance, Thor: TDW is gonna blow my mind.