View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #75
Ultra Nolanite
Side-Kick

Default Re: Ben Kingsley is The Mandarin! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Sorry, just had to say one more thing. I came across this article elsewhere where Zack Snyder is talking about Man of Steel and he states.

We weren't apologizing for Superman, which I feel happened in the past. It's Superman, for God's sake. He's a thing to be celebrated."

Now I realize Superman is a huge title character for DC and the characters being discussed here related to Marvel are not nearly as huge, but I think all comic characters whether they be Marvel or DC properties should be celebrated and that they shouldn't feel the need to be apologetic to general audiences about them. I think if these companies had more faith in their characters people would love the characters just the way they are.

Sorry, just had to say that one last thing and I promise I'm done until after I have seen the movie. Hoping I love it.

Surfer
This should be carved into the forehead of the guy who decided the Mandarin Twist was a good idea.

"Sure thing kiddo, I'll just keep pretending to put food in your mouth and clothes on your gorram back"
Ultra Nolanite is offline   Reply With Quote