View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #184
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Which villain(s) should the reboot start with?

Waltz would be perfect for Strange. But like I said, im not sure if that character will get main villain status for a while, coming off of Marvel's "Dr. Strange". 2 different characters but it is what it is.

And I agree Rorschach2012, Freeze and Clayface are visually something extremely different. My only fear with Clayface has to do with how he looks and the shapeshifting...just how they go about it. Shapeshifting seems to be a popular thing now. X-Men has it in their movies, we'll see how they handle it with Martian Manhunter if he's even in the first JL movie. Clayface has the potential to be the best shapeshifting visually, than all of them..but they have to watch the "originality" factor.

Also how is it designed? Or the CG? They need to stay away from Sandman comparisons or Swamp Thing once Dark Universe comes out.

But I disagree with what u said Rorschach on Killer Croc. I don't see much potential for anything interesting or new. I think of the Lizard CG perhaps done better but I don't think of anything else really. I think Batman movies and comic book movies in general need a break from the sewer dwelling villains haha.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote