View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #743
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Because they can't possibly handle anything related to SR. It's the devil remember.
I didn't even like the film and I sometimes find myself wondering if some people disliked it for the right reasons. I hated most of the chatacters, the plot, the confusing connection to the original films, the not following up on the promise of an interesting reaction from the planet when Supes returned and no I didn't like the lack of physical villian. I didn't hate the kid as much as other people but I thought that it was a wonky idea to give Supes a kid so early in even a hybrid reboot.

I thought the costume was fine, the acting, with the exception of the leads, was fine and the special effects were decent at the time.

Superman should be lifting heavy things and saving people so of course the new film will have that in common with SR and if Superman is falling his arms are going to be out strecthed.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.