Old 05-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #105
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Ben Kingsley is The Mandarin! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norek View Post
^ This. For some reason, this scene always stuck with me:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

There's something about it that I really enjoy about the way Stane screams in the scientist's face. He's so intimidating, and he's not even in the suit yet.
"TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!!!!"

Stane was just so intense once his true colors were revealed. That was another thing, the transition from friendly fatherly type business partner who is so buddy buddy with Tony, plays the piano, and brings pizza back from board meetings, to psycho murderer was amazing. Bridges is so versatile.

Another gem of a scene was the one with Pepper, when she's just discovered all the incriminating evidence against Stane on his computer, she's downloading it onto a memory stick, and Stane walks in on her, and starts casually talking to her about Tony and how "happy" he was to have him back. Pepper hides the memory stick under the newspaper, and sticks the screensaver on the computer screen. What a great scene. First time I saw it I thought Stane was going to catch her and take her hostage. Probably the most intense scene of the trilogy. One of the few scenes in the Iron Man movies that has no humor at all.

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 05-02-2013 at 06:41 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote