View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #953
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrows101 View Post
Hugh tweets:

Hugh Jackman ‏@RealHughJackman
Having an awesome #XMen reunion. Wish I weren't sworn to secrecy. But ask @BryanSinger maybe you can pry it out of him!
I think its just Hugh, Halle, Shawn, Ellen, Ian, Daniel and Patrick (and maybe Anna if she's back on filming) hanging out w/ each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
thats exactly a reason why they could easily introduce Lorna, becase Magneto is a mayor player.

Lorna or any of her children wouldnt be introduced if Magneto wasnt a big part of this franchise.

Of course Fox could use them without Magneto, but that would be soo cheap. And a wasted opportunity. Of course, Fox is known for decisions like this. But you get my point
Not really. They got to introduce Nightcrawler and Rogue w/o their connection with Mystique in the comics. They just need to come up with a good story/role for Polaris.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv