View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #52
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: Rank the Iron Man movies (IM, IM2, and IM3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I confused on how this could be weaker than IM2. When 2 came out it was just like it is people complaining about a weak plot and villian and in 2's case to much Avengers stuff. Vanko was an extremely weak villian and was absent from the screen for a good chunk of the movie or if he was on screen he was in a lab... I mean how could anything be as weak as the final battle in IM2? I am not saying is IM2 horrible ( it's not) but I have a hard to believing 3 is weaker. I think people are just saying that because they are mad about the twist.
Yes I think so. Because killian was easily a better villain than vanko or hammer, and the finale was much more spectacular and the final fight wasn't underwhelming. In im2 vanko showed up, did pretty much nothing, and then died

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Quasimod0 is online now   Reply With Quote