View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 11:15 PM   #53
roach
I am the night

Default Re: What DIDN'T you like about Iron Man 3? *SPOILER ALERT*

To me
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
this movie seemed like they were trying to put the genie back in the bottle that was Avengers. Tony threatens a terrorist and no one says a thing or upgrades security. Tony gets attacked and no one bats an eye. I realize people complained about shield and the Avengers stuff in the second movie but he's part of the Avengers now...and no appearance???
Tony is so freaked out about the events of Avengers that he builds an army of suits. So what changed at the end of the movie that he decided that he didn't need an army of suits anymore? Especially after everyone he knew was attacked???
also from a screenwriting standpoint it is bad form to have anyone but the hero dispatch the villain...though i dont see why he could survive the suit blowing up but not Peppers blow up thing???

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan

Last edited by roach; 05-03-2013 at 11:40 PM.
roach is online now   Reply With Quote