View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #203
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: NOW which film is your favourite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
Woah, Rises is holding up pretty well. Where are all these Rises lovers when it comes to actual debates?
Frankly, it's tiring TO debate over a film that people will just never enjoy, lol. I could argue 'til I'm blue in the face on why I think TDKR or even Watchmen are great films, but most of the time...posters won't even care. I've come down to that conclusion regarding many posters on these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
Put this poll on the front page of the SHH either now or in a few years time and the results would be more striking. In this TDKR forum it's just people who are still bothering to visit this corner of the larger forum at this point which are obviously going to include the most hardcore devotees of TDKR to shrink the gap.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

if you say so.

I honestly think a lot more people would vote for BB more than TDK, but that's just me. I know a lot of people are more "purists" who'd go on the front page and that's the film they'd vote for the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
I have been thinking the same thing. I know Anno, and Batlobsterrises are the most vocal of TDKR supporters on the hype. I guess you can lump me into that club too. Even though TDKR is my least favorite out of the trilogy, I am starting to think that perhaps objectively; it is the second best of the three.
It gets tiring and definitely frustrating to be vocal at times. I haven't had a good debate with someone that is actually positive on their side of the argument without ending up sounding like a douche, lol. And don't get me started on trying to speak my mind on the Spidey boards.

I definitely think there are a lot of posters that do enjoy TDKR, but they just don't want to get into debates on which film is better.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote