View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 01:57 AM   #33
StylishHokie21
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread. - Part 2

I thoroughly enjoyed Iron Man 3. It's miles better than Iron Man 2 and on par with Iron Man 1 for me. Robert Downey Jr. is fantastic as always and I can't see anyone else playing this part. I'm glad they gave Don Cheadle and Gwyneth Paltrow more to do this time around. Ben Kingsley stole the show as The Mandarin and as Trevor the actor. Guy Pearce was menacing as Aldrich Killian and I was interested to learn more about the Extremis virus. The score was fantastic and the action was mind blowing. Overall, I give Iron Man 3 a 9/10. It's definitely a good start for the summer, but I can understand why a lot of people were disappointed with it. There was one thing I particularly didn't like or care for. It was the scene at the end where Pepper Potts defeats The Mandarin/Killian instead of Tony. I thought the moment where he puts the suit on him and tells Jarvis to blow it up was perfect. That was kind of disappointing, but I still enjoyed it.

Last edited by StylishHokie21; 05-04-2013 at 02:05 AM. Reason: I wanted to add something.