View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #31
Hyde
Ooga-Chaka

Default Re: Roger Wardell discussion thread ;)

Has anyone done a compilation of the stuff Wardell got right?

"Inside news: Sebastian Stan is talking with Marvel about Captain America 2......"
Right. Duh.

"Inside news: Marvel is keen on using a certain winged hero in Captain America The Winter Soldier, potentially joining the team in Avengers 2"

Common sense but still.

"Inside News: Marvel is seriously considering having Pepper Potts armour up in Iron Man 3, an idea that scrapped from the previous film"

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
She does during the Malibu mansion attack.

"Inside News: Actors like Cobie Smulders, Maximiliano Hernández, and Titus Welliver will be used on the Joss Whedon Marvel TV show"

Wasn't it confirmed that Hernandez would appear and that Smulders might?

"Inside News: Pepper Potts's role in Iron Man 3 is gonna be full of suprises and unexpected turns."

Pepper became an Extremis soldier and saved Tony's ass at the end of IM3.

"Inside News: Marvel is keen on atleast 2 new heroes joining in Avengers 2."

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

"Inside News: In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers will lead a smaller scale team including Falcon and the Black Widow."

This is interesting. It was recently revealed that TWS was 'Avengers 1.5' and Cap will be leading a team against Winter Soldier

"Inside News: The Masters of Evil will feature in The Avengers 2."

Been teased by Joss, widely-believed by fans. Wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

"Inside News: Fing Fang Foom will slither it's way into Iron Man 3 in a minor capacity."

The tattoos on Killian were basically FFF, and Shane Black + Drew
Pearce said the patterns on Mandarin's robes (glimpsed in the trailer) are meant to be Fin Fang Foom.

"Marvel Studios and Joss Whedon is in the process of storyboarded a sequence in The Avengers 2 involving a large-scale prison escape."

When talking to LokiD via PM before, he told me this was basically the first action set piece of the movie - some of the members of the Masters break out of a SHIELD prison. Strange, huh?

"Inside News: Thanos will carry on until the end of Phase 3.

Joss recently said he was saving Thanos for the 'big finale', aka A3.

Inside News: Despite assertions from Marvel to the contrary, look forward to a cameo of one Avenger appearing in Iron Man 3.

Bruce Banner appears in the post-credits scene.

I'm not saying that I believe him - he's gotten way more stuff wrong than right, and some of the stuff that is right is common sense, but I think it's interesting nonetheless.

I still believe in heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
"I tell ya, that Jennifer Lawrenshinch, I'd like to put my olive in her martini."
Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote